Charmed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell

4 posters

Go down

Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell Empty Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell

Post by Lola Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:38 pm

About Shannen..

Shannen Maria Doherty (born April 12, 1971) is an American actress and television director, known for her work as Heather Duke in Heathers (1989), as Brenda Walsh in Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990–1994) and its spinoff series 90210, and as Prue Halliwell in Charmed (1998–2001).

© wikipedia

Official Twitter Account:

- Shannen Doherty

About Prue Halliwell..

Prudence Halliwell was born on October 28, 1970 in San Francisco, California. She is the firstborn child of Patty Halliwell, a witch, and Victor Bennett, a human. As a witch, Prue developed the magical power of telekinesis, which allowed her to move things with her mind. On March 24, 1975, she was visited by a future version of herself. Also on that day, Patty signed a pact with the warlock Nicholas to bless a ring that made him immune to her daughters' powers.

Her Death

Prue's death was the eventual consequence, in the show's third season finale, of a series of events that involved magic becoming exposed, time being turned back, and the sisters being tricked by the Source of All Evil. After a battle between Piper, Prue, and the demon Shax next to the Manor was caught on tape by a television crew filming in the street, magic, and both the world of witches and demons was exposed to the general public, something which was to be avoided by both good and evil at all costs.

After Piper was killed by an aggressive witch-wannabe, and Prue was ordered to be shot by special forces, there was no other choice for Leo, Phoebe and Cole than to try to make a deal with the Source of All Evil, which was attempted by Cole. The Source agreed to authorize the demon Tempus to turn back time by one day on Earth. The Source's trick was that while Prue and Piper, defending an innocent, were attacked by Shax just like previously, Phoebe, Cole and Leo were stuck in the underworld. When Leo and Phoebe eventually escaped from the underworld, they arrived in time to heal Piper, however, they were too late to heal the more seriously wounded Prue, who was already dead. According to her obituary, she died on a Thursday. Prue had a Wiccan funeral.

© imdb.com
Lola
Lola
Admin

Number of Posts : 93
Filing Date : 2010-08-07

https://forever-charmed.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell Empty Re: Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell

Post by Maya_Charmed Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 pm

One of my fav sister too..She's great, and i'm so sad cuz she left charmed
Maya_Charmed
Maya_Charmed

Number of Posts : 28
Filing Date : 2010-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePowerOfThree Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:26 pm

When she died, i thought the sisters were gonna fall apart. But they handled it well. Thank god!! LOL.
ThePowerOfThree
ThePowerOfThree

Number of Posts : 40
Filing Date : 2010-08-13

http://www.mwaki06.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by P3_AND_PHOEBE Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

ThePowerOfThree wrote:When she died, i thought the sisters were gonna fall apart. But they handled it well. Thank god!! LOL.
yep¡¡ XD
P3_AND_PHOEBE
P3_AND_PHOEBE

Number of Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh my, I cryed so hard after I saw 4x01, Piper and Phoebe crying at the funeral in the church!

I missed Prue so hard and I hoped that she'll return someday! Sad

But you're right, they handled it very, very good with Paige!!
Lola
Lola
Admin

Number of Posts : 93
Filing Date : 2010-08-07

https://forever-charmed.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by P3_AND_PHOEBE Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm

I also cried for it, but I prefer Paige but you can be sure that Prue is great too Very Happy
P3_AND_PHOEBE
P3_AND_PHOEBE

Number of Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePowerOfThree Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 pm

I think watching 4x01 gave me a headache the 1st time i watched it. I cried so hard. I still do Sad
ThePowerOfThree
ThePowerOfThree

Number of Posts : 40
Filing Date : 2010-08-13

http://www.mwaki06.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down